This Blog has Moved

Dear Reader,

While still fully functional (I hope) this blog has moved here. please be sure to visit the newer, updated site, in this blog's stead. Thanks!

-=- Click Here to Visit the New Typist Chronicles -=-

Friday, July 25, 2014

Afterwrath Part One Complete, and A Serious Question

Last year, about a year ago exactly, I started a project that I called "nomad." But due to other projects going on in life, and rewriting Crossblade into 'In Search of the Sword,' I was not able to work on the series like I wanted to.

Today I finished part one of the now titled "AFTERWRATH" series, (I like title, don't you?) and it is the beginning of Burk Wallace's adventure into the desert. Part One - Station, will be available soon. If you know anything about my writing, its action packed and filled with believable characters.

When the book is edited and the cover finished, I will let you know. Part Two, a Caw of Ravens, is already in progress.

Exciting stuff.

I have a question for you though. In my quest to feed the voracious appetite of readers everywhere, I'm curious to know something...

What do you look for in a fictional book? Is it believable characters? Original plot? Familiar tones? Realistic story and/or locations? Let me know in the comment section below.

Thanks again for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment