Friday, July 25, 2014

Afterwrath Part One Complete, and A Serious Question

Last year, about a year ago exactly, I started a project that I called "nomad." But due to other projects going on in life, and rewriting Crossblade into 'In Search of the Sword,' I was not able to work on the series like I wanted to.

Today I finished part one of the now titled "AFTERWRATH" series, (I like title, don't you?) and it is the beginning of Burk Wallace's adventure into the desert. Part One - Station, will be available soon. If you know anything about my writing, its action packed and filled with believable characters.

When the book is edited and the cover finished, I will let you know. Part Two, a Caw of Ravens, is already in progress.

Exciting stuff.

I have a question for you though. In my quest to feed the voracious appetite of readers everywhere, I'm curious to know something...

What do you look for in a fictional book? Is it believable characters? Original plot? Familiar tones? Realistic story and/or locations? Let me know in the comment section below.

Thanks again for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment