Monday, November 26, 2012

Stuck in the Inevitabe Rut

I always hate coming to a brick wall. It's weird how you can cruise along, chipping away at your book, thinking you're making good time...

Then BAM! You hit the proverbial wall at neck break speeds, sustaining minor injuries and a case of whiplash.

I have come to that point once again while working on Paladin's sequel (Title Withheld - no, it's not called title withheld, you crazy head!).

I'm at part where I need certain characters to perform a "mission" but I can't quite nail the details down. What I hate the most is that I have three viable options, but the one I choose needs to be the most realistic.

What to do, what to do.

Guess I'll either a) sit here until I think of something, or b) go promote Paladin.

What do you think, nonexistent reader?

0 comments:

Post a Comment